Shyt!! thats loww dude! I hate those kind of assholes!

Knock on wood i haven't been in a situation like that!

Good luck to you bro. This case is all yours!

Every time you try and help people they always screw you in one way or another. Especially when you try and help people out, you almost always get burned. But you've got your stuff together there is nothing the guy can do. Especially when you meet him after you already sold the car just to check out the car and see what's going on with it. Helps also that you have a receipt showing you paid for a new motor.

No need for luck you've got it together! It's just a matter of time before you get your money! Let us all know before you go to judge joe brown! ;)

Thank you everyone for the support..

aquill1 - I am gonna go on peoples court.. i really dont want to go to judge joe brown. I think judge marilyn milyawn is hot... that and i love how she hates stupid people :) esp when it comes to car cases..

Kimo - Thank you bro.. I agree in the same way .. one day these things will turn around.. I think i am going to be in sacramento this next week working on a demolation job.. jopb is suppost to last 4 months. so.. i am sure i am rack up some good money there..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend