Motorboat KER Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 Hey guys. A while back i posted about leasing but i have decided to follow your guys(sssssss) (dont know what the plural possessive would be) advice. I am currently looking at the Nissan 350z or 370z if they drop it cost by the time I buy one. I live in Michigan (fuck me right?) And my older benz was a RWD and sucked ass in the snow with some "meh winter tires". Now if i got a 350z with some Blizzak winter tires for snow and ice, what else could i do to improve handling? Also, gfto about ricers and shit.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 Low sports car and snow = no That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Motorboat KER Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 Low sports car and snow = no Well i have been able to make it with lower cars before. My work is all high way cruising luckily. I jump on i696 and get off 696 and my job is literally right there. Not looking for people to try to talk me out of it, rather just some tips.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 I'm telling you from experience. I had a supercharged thunderbird with a similar power level and not only was it a snow plow do to height traction was non existent in any cold wet weather. If you want the 350z get it but buy a winter beater too. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
n8ball2013 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 I drive my genesis r spec in the snow. with a grand in snow tires. it is not fun and can be downright scary. I got caught in one snow fall without snow tires and it was the only time ive ever been scared shutless to drive and I was debating trading it in after one snow fall. I have more power than you will but I also have far more advanced stabiluty cobtrols and traction controls too THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Motorboat KER Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 I drive my genesis r spec in the snow. with a grand in snow tires. it is not fun and can be downright scary. I got caught in one snow fall without snow tires and it was the only time ive ever been scared shutless to drive and I was debating trading it in after one snow fall. I have more power than you will but I also have far more advanced stabiluty cobtrols and traction controls too What tires are you running? And I read that throwing sand bags over the rear help a lot too
n8ball2013 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 sand is going to be very minimall in the weight gain. think of 100 lbs in a 3600 lb car. thats less than 3 percent weight added. its going to be so minimal. im running dunlop wintersport 3ds. they dont mske blizzaks in my side THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 WTF is snow and winter tires? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 You got good advice it's up to you if you want to take it. but per the usual around here I doubt you will. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.