Ever wonder how homeless people spend the money they earn by pan handling?

lol sorry, that was a response to the guy above my other post. Too many of the beggers here go get into more expensive vehicles than I own. Most of them are just scammers here.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

they are 50/50 on the homeless. But regardless of what they spend it on it was that your heart was in the correct place. I seen a family yesterday that was begging for money by the deerbrook mall. that had a nice stroller, nice clothes and just clean as can be. those are not the people that will get my money cause I can tell that they dont need it.

but the homeless guy that hangs out by lowes and heb fm 1960 at atasocoita rd. (I am putting the places cause people on here might be from around my area.) is homeless, is old, and does need help. I usually give him money if I have it or I buy him something to eat or drink.

MrSkippyJ I was almost homeless about a year ago. I lost my job, lived off my 401K for several months and even got Government aid. but it ran out and so did my unemployment, I was about to have to start looking at places to put my kids (family and friends) till i could get back on my feet. I am a hard worker and will do all that is needed to provide for my family. but by you sating "still not giving to them" kinda makes you look like an ass. if you want me to fill out that butt hurt crap will make it look even bigger. Once you get close to homeless or become homeless you will change your mind. trust me I used to be the same way you are. but I have had a reality check. Ive had all kinds of problems and been through all kinds of crap. Im not proud of a lot of decisions but some were made to put food on the table, clothes on the backs of my kids and roof over their head.

Like I said it's not what they do with it, its where your heart is that counts.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Like I said it's not what they do with it, its where your heart is that counts.

BOOM! I mostly agree but I would rather give to things that I know where the money goes. That's it's not only where my heart is but the efficiency of how that money is spent as well. Win:win

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I try to give out food to the ones around here all the time. Funny they never need that though. I should have been a bit clearer earlier, I still won't give them money...I'll give stuff they need, but it's funny how picky they get when you don't give them money. And I am specifically referring to the ones around here, not trying to say this about people any where else.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I can agree but sometime the stuff they need they might already have in basket, or box, or hidden and maybe need some cash to get certain items. maybe they need toilet paper, medications, maybe they have a headache and want some aspirin. You really have to think about what they need that we usually have a common items.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I'm with you 77-Audio. Haven't been homeless but have been close before. Life happens. I try to think about everything before making a decision and I tend to use my heart more so than logic. When I see people like this I will measure them up and see how long they have been out there, where else I've seen them at etc. It's just hard to tell what these people are going through if we judge by what we think. So I think I may give more. I figure that I'd rather have a little less cash now and more good Karma later.

Archived