December 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Mechman Alternators - Enter to win $449 towards any Mechman Alternator!!!

December 2014 SOTM Vote   

83 members have voted

1. 1. December 2014 SOTM Vote

contestants are acting like they dont want this price....... BUMP for votes

bump this thread so t can get attention from guest and people like me who dont pay attention

bump this thread so t can get attention from guest and people like me who dont pay attention

Well, I can tell you if it's ever brought back I'll be entering...unfortunately due to rules since I haven't built my box (despite having everything done except that) I couldn't enter. The participation would be there if the "finished builds only" wasn't a rule, judging by all of the build threads running.

Hey maybe I wouldn't stand a chance at winning, since it's not 100 percent done.... But if someone managed to, it would be a hell of an achievement, as well as the stuff going to someone who NEEDS it. Am I pulling 150s in my truck and sucking with voltage? No.... But I'd be willing to put the money into another 15 and 3K if I had an alternator :)

I can understand where you come from, and I hope it makes a return some day! Maybe even starting it off with a small monthly prize (Decals from SMD and supporting companies, hats, tshirts, etc)

I also find the website isn't set up the best for IPhone users (having to fight to paste image links, not being able to go back more than one page or I get "access denied", etc) and with today's day and age, most things are done on mobile phones.

Just thought I'd bring that all up!

Well, I can tell you if it's ever brought back I'll be entering...unfortunately due to rules since I haven't built my box (despite having everything done except that) I couldn't enter. The participation would be there if the "finished builds only" wasn't a rule, judging by all of the build threads running.

Hey maybe I wouldn't stand a chance at winning, since it's not 100 percent done.... But if someone managed to, it would be a hell of an achievement, as well as the stuff going to someone who NEEDS it. Am I pulling 150s in my truck and sucking with voltage? No.... But I'd be willing to put the money into another 15 and 3K if I had an alternator :)

I can understand where you come from, and I hope it makes a return some day! Maybe even starting it off with a small monthly prize (Decals from SMD and supporting companies, hats, tshirts, etc)

I also find the website isn't set up the best for IPhone users (having to fight to paste image links, not being able to go back more than one page or I get "access denied", etc) and with today's day and age, most things are done on mobile phones.

Just thought I'd bring that all up!

It's called system of the month not partial system of the month.

It would kinda be like entering a car show with no engine or paint job.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

SMoove system doesnt seem complete tho , but its sick !

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

It's like any other build. Its finished and playing but he's got ideas for the future. The box is fully finished, painted and sealed in the blow through, he's got mids in and playing, and the battery box is complete. Full door panels will come down the road but for now he's enjoying it. Not to mention an engine swap and a conversion from auto to manual that he did is finished.

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

It meets the criteria right?

Were always wanting to do things to add to our system, but just having a future idea doesn't mean it isn't complete. Almost anyone in here will never call their system 100% done. We always want the next step.

BUMP FOR MOAR VOATS!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

voted! this sucks! I was going to re enter when my new build was done for Jan.

hopefully it continues in a few months.. i will enter too since now i know you dont need much. just a completed build

also the people who are in it now are not bumping this or posting pictures to get people to vote.. kinda sucks

Archived