I just have afew questions before so i can do a smooth install(i hope)

1. I want to use my battery bank in the rear instead of the constant in the dash. So all i have to do it run a wire from the back to the front right?

2. I know this may ve been answered but i want to add another siren. But i dont understand the relay part i need a relay for 4 or more right? and not 2?

3. I dont understand the Start #1 and #2 thing? maybe i will once i get the acutally directions with the alarm?

4. Anybody know if the tilt sensors on ebay will work with the 5900sst? And what are other good sensors?

5. Is there anything to watch out for? besides the airbag wires

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

I just have afew questions before so i can do a smooth install(i hope)

1. I want to use my battery bank in the rear instead of the constant in the dash. So all i have to do it run a wire from the back to the front right?

Yes.

2. I know this may ve been answered but i want to add another siren. But i dont understand the relay part i need a relay for

4 or more right? and not 2?

You will be fine running two off of the brain. No relay needed.

3. I dont understand the Start #1 and #2 thing? maybe i will once i get the acutally directions with the alarm?

Does your car have two starter wires? Hook purple wire upto the 1st starter... wire up a relay for a second starter wire useing the small purple wire off the relay pack...

85-little purple wire

86-12v

87-12v

30-2nd starter wire

4. Anybody know if the tilt sensors on ebay will work with the 5900sst? And what are other good sensors?

Directed makes good tilt and microwave sensors...

5. Is there anything to watch out for? besides the airbag wires

Airbag wires will be in yellow or orange coatings... umm use a dmm if you're not sure... that's about it, post up if you need help.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Just be careful and Test everything. Also would be helpful if you know what your doing :) I recently fucked my jeep up trying to put mine in. My Windshield wipers, Left Headlight, Speedo, hood lamp all stoped working. Then My gauge warning lights were all lit up, lol. Had to bring it to the dearlership and got luck with only having to pay $170 and they fixed it all.

With that experience, I'd say Bring it to a Pro if you arnt sure what to do. I wish I took others advice and did it that way. Would have been Cheaper :lol:

Just be careful and Test everything. Also would be helpful if you know what your doing :) I recently fucked my jeep up trying to put mine in. My Windshield wipers, Left Headlight, Speedo, hood lamp all stoped working. Then My gauge warning lights were all lit up, lol. Had to bring it to the dearlership and got luck with only having to pay $170 and they fixed it all.

With that experience, I'd say Bring it to a Pro if you arnt sure what to do. I wish I took others advice and did it that way. Would have been Cheaper :lol:

Thats just sounds like fuses

No my fuses were fine. When I asked what was wrong They didnt give a detailed answer, just " we retraced a wire back to the firewall" or something gay like that and also just reset some codes. But Before i went there I took it to Goodyear because I know the manager there and they had no Clue what was wrong with it.

I just know Ill leave the alarms to the PROS for now on.

i think i can deal with..i mean everything is color coded...

They aren't bad to do... I usually do atleast 2 5900's a week... they are nice units.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000