craftsman vs husky

Here's the difference a cheap tool with a lifetime warranty breaks you go get it replaced, a snap on or any other expensive tool doesn't break.

When your tools make you money you buy good tools.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

in not saying they are the best out there. just saying they have lifetime warranty and they feel like snap-on.. i bet i can break a snap-on ratchet. anything has a breaking point. some just take longer. another thing is you can get quality tools from china and Taiwan. people just dont want to hear that. they think the best is made in the USA..sorry other countries can do what we do with the same quality.. but like everything else you want quality its going to cost you no matter the country its coming from

Nothing wrong with craftsman, kobalt, or husky for a home mechanic.

I even use my kobalt sockets on my impact and I've never broken one from doing so.

There are some tools that spending the extra money for the expensive stuff is worth it though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nothing wrong with craftsman, kobalt, or husky for a home mechanic.

I even use my kobalt sockets on my impact and I've never broken one from doing so.

There are some tools that spending the extra money for the expensive stuff is worth it though.

for home use i use anything. i even bought a ratchet from harbor freight.. if you use them how they are intended to be used they wont break(too quick)

if i was a mechanic and did it for a living i would use top of the line.. thats what feeds you and puts a roof over your heads

I'll buy some things from harbor freight but tools aren't one of them.

no one is saying tools cant be made good if not in usa...

I got craftsman sockets and those haven't been made in usa for a couple years.

Yes anything can break, but you said just that, it may take longer or way more force, such force that you may never put on said ratchet so it may never break unlike another brand that is using a different alloy mixture that may not be as strong or heat treated the same so its not as hard.

How ever I do like to support my economy, especially my local economy (even though snap-on has other plants now besides wisconsin) and if that support is only a handful of dollars more and not to pricy I will do just that when I can.

So I will buy snap-on stuff if i can afford it or if its something that will get a lot of use.

Just like when ever I buy a welder it will most likely be a Miller because again it all started 45minutes away from me like snap-on. The fact that they are one of the better brands out there is just an added bonus.

Id also like to just ad that my snap-on guy is cool as hell too.
Im just a guy building boxes in a dirt floor garage, and doing installs in a cracked unlevel driveway. Im not a bushiness just a hobby, Im not a mechanic nor am I in a position to spend a lot of money on tools and even still the snap-on guy comes to my house with his truck every now and then and usually get a call 1-2 times a month asking if there is anything i need if he doesn't end up stopping here and there..

Archived