craftsman vs husky

Sears isn't all made in the USA anymore, neither is husky for that matter

With that said, in the budget tool line up ate these brands a toss up now or is the craftsman name still give it the edge?

Both are lifetime.....

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

to me, those 2 are interchangeable...Long as I can take it back when it breaks, I'm good....vs thread though man

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

to me, those 2 are interchangeable...Long as I can take it back when it breaks, I'm good....vs thread though man

These types of vs threads seem to be ok. They don't get outta hand like the ones with audio equipment.

No ones dick gets to bent outta shape when someone says my Bosch is better than your dewalt! Lol

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Craftsman hand tools u break em and u get another one under warranty.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

duralast tools from autozone has warranty too.. i used some and they seem to be craftsman quality. i have craftsman tools and havent tried husky

When a socket breaks and you injure yourself....

I never buy cheap sockets.

Some tools you can cheap out on. Some you can't. Just my .02

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

i use to have all Snap-On stuff. A few years ago I parted ways with them b/c I just wasn't working on my car that much. a short while ago I started installing again part time. I bought all new Craftsman stuff. What I use them for, they get the job done the same. I never hand anything break from either brand so far. In regards to things looking new all the time, my Snap-On guy would always take care of something if I didn't like the way it looked. I let one of the guys in the shop borrow one of my ratchets once and he dropped it on the concrete and it got dinged up, my Snap-On guy just swapped it out for me. I'm not sure if Craftsman or Husky would do that but I'm sure that's part of the reason Snap-On is so much more. I am happy with my Craftsman stuff. The only reason I'd tell you to choose Craftsman above Husky or the like is b/c Craftsman has a larger tool selection and the ratchets have a better feel.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

See Im the opposite way, ever since having to use my buddies tool at the salvage yard I cant touch a craftsman ratchet.

I love the feel of snap-on ratchets especially the fine tooth, which is why I bought them and use them with my craftsman sockets.

Also got to remember sears is going out of buisness now, and things are 20-30% off.

Who knows what will become of craftsman, ive seen stuff at Ace a long time ago, but then again I seen some snap-on stuff at autozone already. So who knows whats going on there..

Archived