Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I get my 360 back from repair less than a week ago, and its already freezing :rolleyes:

This is great, so now I get to go without it for another 3 weeks if I get it returned http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

thats why i stick to my super nintendo :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Im happy with Xbox now, I got my Xbox backon friday 3 whole days early, and it works better than ever!!! woooot, now who wants to feel the sting from my bullets in COD4

Posted

i have a question...if i buy a used one from Gamestop or ya know any kinda gaming store, are the warranties still good...how does it work?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Dunno, call em 18004myxbox. ask them why my console wont eject a disc after being back a week after being repaired, Now I have to manually eject a disc if I want to change games.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

welp mine died agian, borrowed meades guitar hero 2 so I can try it out, and soon as I turn it on 3 red rings of death, Im gonna send this bitch back in and when it gets back I think Im selling it to get a PS3.

Posted

PS3 FTMFW!

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

I really do love my 360, its just really getting on my nerves, I have had alot of issues with it, I will say I play it hard, but for what it cost it should be able to hang.

know this, if I do get rid of it and get a ps3 and it has issues I will rail on sony even worse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...