Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I get my 360 back from repair less than a week ago, and its already freezing :rolleyes:

This is great, so now I get to go without it for another 3 weeks if I get it returned http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

*cough cough* i love my ps3 *cough*

:D

I havent played a ps3 yet that hasnt frozen yet during the middle of a game

and two of my friends had one that just completely stopped reading games.

Gaming systems w/ high technology still haven't been perfected...

My 360 is still running strong since 2005.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

Posted

i was reading some...and 360's have like...a 16% failure rate (from ones that have just been reported). compared to nintendo/sony with like...2 or 3% failure rate. and from what i hear it's just a sloppy mistake. a bad solder spot i believe, in most cases

 

 

Posted

Sucks when you get a bad 360, seems like they are never right. I've had one with no problems for years (knocks on wood). PS3 users have that advantage, they don't break as often. I think I'll take the risk tho, compare the XBL & PSN :lol:

Posted

I know about 6 people with Wii's (me included), most of them have owned theirs since launch, and they haven't complained of freezing or problems yet. Nintendo FTW!

Posted

I know about 6 people with Wii's (me included), most of them have owned theirs since launch, and they haven't complained of freezing or problems yet. Nintendo FTW!

yeah but you have to move :(

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

wii was fun for me the first 2 months i had itafter that it just sat.

i dont play online for crap i play locally with my kids so 360 doesnt have a XBL advantage for me, had someone wanted to trade me any form of ps3 for my 360 it would be gone in a heartbeat. i miss mine pretty bad.

Posted

wii was fun for me the first 2 months i had itafter that it just sat.

i dont play online for crap i play locally with my kids so 360 doesnt have a XBL advantage for me, had someone wanted to trade me any form of ps3 for my 360 it would be gone in a heartbeat. i miss mine pretty bad.

ps3 depression huh
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...