My 360 got the red ring of death today. :(

Microsoft is sending me a box in a few days.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I own a ps3, wii, and 360, and a gaming pc...

my wii and ps3 collect dirt next to my 360.

You better get your wii a dustcover sheesh

Posted Image

BTW ematt its really quick to send your xbox in, I was very impressed, they even go as far as sending you the tape to tape the damn box closed haha. Also they send you a month subscription of xbox live for your trouble.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I have left my ps3 running 24/7 since I got it 2 months ago and Finally today the Folding @ Home App. Locked up on me.

My Xbox360 only had one issue that was out of the box the 20gig HD was dead or so I thought. Being that I work at MS I took it over to the Hardware guy's on the Xbox team (no this is not there repair center that is in Texas I believe) They couldnt get it to fire up eather.

So I put in a work order got my extended warranty I was getting ready to box it up and ship it out, Not sure why but I decided to give it one more try. Fucking thing fired up perfectly from then on out. Not sure what the deal was but it never gave me any issues again.

I like both platforms, I have worked on Xbox, Xbox360 worked on many games :)

Microsoft know's they dropped the ball on the system, They are trying like hell to make it right, Yes it takes a month or so to get another system but I can tell you from Experiance that SONY doesnt do this at all. Infact when they PS2 was released in US, They straight up told Retailers if you get any defective system back that had 3rd party controllers, Memory cards ect. that were not licensed by sony those people were screwed they would not honor the warranty at all.

There is come cool shit in the pipeline for Xbox live I cannot say since I am under NDA but its going to be pretty bad ass.

• 1 month later...

So after a month and 15 days, my 360 is working again. Yay!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

If mine craps out again I'm probably going to sell the bitch. I had a couple problems with mine last time that would cost $100 to fix, then the 3 red lights came so I got that fixed for free...got it back and it has different problems now. Probably a different $100 fix.

Some reason this time they made me use my own box..wouldn't send me one.

If mine craps out again I'm probably going to sell the bitch. I had a couple problems with mine last time that would cost $100 to fix, then the 3 red lights came so I got that fixed for free...got it back and it has different problems now. Probably a different $100 fix.

Some reason this time they made me use my own box..wouldn't send me one.

Just tell them its the red lights... mine wasn't the red lights, i told them it was, and they fixed it haha

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Just tell them its the red lights... mine wasn't the red lights, i told them it was, and they fixed it haha

I found a thing on youtube that shows how to make it do the 3 red lights..you open and close the disk thing alot of times and it fucks it up. I figured they would check to make sure it has the problem before they fix it for free.

The ethernet port was messed up on mine..so I went and bought a wireless since it costs the same as the repair would of been. Got it back after the 3 red lights now the ethernet port works and the wireless wont.

Archived