rofl at liking it more with color, color is probably the only thing that would make it look gayer (not a word i know) the chrome is the only manly factor left lol

i have my brow done and ive liked it since the day i got it. i have a very good immune system and had the big surgical balls switched out two days later for black spikes. a week or two after getting it i had to take it out for work and back in at the end of the day and never had a problem.

infections sucks- my bro has that one done so keep a bottle of mouthwash with you or every time you walk by the bathroom grab a bottle and swoosh it around. makes all the difference

-Drew

ive been brushing and rinsing with mouthwash EVERY time after i eat....the whole oozy puss in my mouth from an infection just sounds gross to me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

got my first tat on my 16th as a bday present from parents. "he's just gonna get one when he's 18 anyways" ive wanted to get another one, but i spend my money on either guns/computer/or audio so...maybe when im 21

everybody just needs to get off his balls... it's his body he can do watever he fuckin wants... it looks good logan... i have quite a few myself tho none in right now... (military) but i love them.. i miss all my piercins and u pitbull thats just fucked up... i ain't goin to start shit cuz we all know u like to run ur e-mouth off but seriously lay the fuck off...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

everybody just needs to get off his balls... it's his body he can do watever he fuckin wants... it looks good logan... i have quite a few myself tho none in right now... (military) but i love them.. i miss all my piercins and u pitbull thats just fucked up... i ain't goin to start shit cuz we all know u like to run ur e-mouth off but seriously lay the fuck off...

its teh internets who cares when you post up something like this youre bound to get some hate and personal opinions.

its teh internets who cares when you post up something like this youre bound to get some hate and personal opinions.

exactly im not on his balls at all, he posted a pic where he looks as fem as his sis, so he's bound to get people saying it looks feg.

could we not fuck up this thread....

seems to most i have l8ly get shit on...I.E. RUINED

Shit I hope you never go to Layitlow.coms off topic. They would probably make you cry your first post.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

Pit gave his opinion. If he didn't want peoples opinions he wouldn't have posted a pic of himself. And trust me pit would run his mouth in person just as he does on here.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

i dont have a problem with ppl likin it and not....imo i will nvr make every1 happy...im happy with it and thats all that matters imo....just dont think some ppl need to be so stupid...seems like most my posts l8ly have been shot to shit and have to be cleaned up

thx again chode

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Pretty fucking ignorant ''homie''

when I want your 2cents Ill tell you what to say.... go sit in the corner n00b

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived