jeepbass1 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Doors look great complete I love the doors simple and clean !!
juan777 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Holy shit. Damn bro, just damn. Thank you sir Doors look great complete I love the doors simple and clean !! That's the look I'm going for man. Class, simplicity. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Looks awesome man! Did not expect the red seats at all. Nice vids, was a little sad that is the high freq version of sail. Also a little sad its warm enough to have the windows down and short sleeve. It was -12 (yes NEGATIVE) this am here lol 70 here dude, #TEXAS Lulz, now it is 30.... #TEXAS Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
juan777 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Looks awesome man! Did not expect the red seats at all. Nice vids, was a little sad that is the high freq version of sail. Also a little sad its warm enough to have the windows down and short sleeve. It was -12 (yes NEGATIVE) this am here lol 70 here dude, #TEXAS Lulz, now it is 30.... #TEXAS #TEXAS.... #BURRBURR.... #COLDASSMEXICAN The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Cruze2 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Are you coming to Slamology? This would be a must see man love it!! 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
juan777 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Are you coming to Slamology? This would be a must see man love it!! It's a 1000 mile drive dude. I stay local mostly, TDrag, and Heatwave are the big shows I plan to go to this year. Plus, I will hopefully be rebuilding the wall in June. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Cruze2 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Understandable lol in for the rebuild though 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
juan777 Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Understandable lol in for the rebuild though Thanks man, I'm still undecided as to which way to go with this rebuild but you all will be first to know as soon as I figure it out! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.