RickyFriery97 Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Found this online, not wanting anything too crazy for my daily. Thinking this ported downfire box with two alpine Type R subs, undecided on amp though. Any opinions? http://www.supercrewsound.com/chevy07-13-porteddual.html 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Moreno93 Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 im assuming, type r's will want more airspace then that. also from how my box is you need more room underneath for excursion of those subs. i'd think you'd be better off with a sealed box. the 10's will only fit if you add the 5/8"
dolarbilz Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 No way ..I have a 2011 crew cab ..my Dc lvl 2 10 is only 5.5" deep and it dosnt clear the seat.
dolarbilz Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Possible you can get away with a shallow mounted woofer under there ..but I still would do sealed maybe 3 10"
ImaNoob Posted January 8, 2015 Report Posted January 8, 2015 Have you looked at these..i would have bought one of these if i didnt build my console box http://www.foxacoustics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GM-CC-210-V-07 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
RickyFriery97 Posted January 8, 2015 Author Report Posted January 8, 2015 Have you looked at these..i would have bought one of these if i didnt build my console box http://www.foxacoustics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GM-CC-210-V-07 that's way nicer than the one I posted, I like the line x finish I def need that, thanks for sharing man think I'm gunna go with that! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
ImaNoob Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 Report back if you do go with that one.. let us know how it sounds etc..Id still like to get more cone area in my truck, thinking of keeping my console + adding two under the seat ..And by far its the best looking made to order box i have found online.. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.