jessdabest77 Posted January 11, 2015 Report Posted January 11, 2015 I have an 2010 Volkswagen CC and am looking to put in a double din in it. Features I'd need,would be Bluetooth,GPS navigation,USB,and remote. I do want new for sure. I am on a budget,so I'd like to keep it under 450,reason why,because the wiring harness,bracket,and antenna adapter for this car is very expensive. Over 100 for sure. Not planning on running subs,cause this is our family car,and having GPS would be great since we take family vacations a lot. My kids and I would thank you.
islandpride684 Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 Did you try looking yourself? It's not that hard, a lot of websites out there...you can select all types of features you want, compare the ones you like and make a decision...like for example: sonicelectronix.com and crutchfield.com to name a few.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Skullz Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 The reason people haven't posted was gps adds a ton to the cost and is well over his budget. Most brands within that budget suckass and aren't worth considering let alone buying the pos. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 With that budget I'd look at buying something used. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Skullz Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 Over budget, but better than the other brands out there. http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_38424_Pioneer_AVIC-5000NEX.aspx 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
jessdabest77 Posted January 15, 2015 Author Report Posted January 15, 2015 I like that one,so far,I've found clarion nx604,Pioneer avh 4200,are those any good?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.