Ken24 Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 I haven't did this before so I'm going all out on it. I'm trying to get the right design for my 4 15s to go in my truck.
Miguels Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 okay.. good luck my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 first off you posted in the wrong section.. second and most important.. do you want us to guess what subs, amps, dimensions and truck you have? welcome to the forum. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 Sounds like a good plan. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Smoove Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 More info in the subwoofers and box section please 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Miguels Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 i already have a design for 4 15 kickers. i just need more info to help you more. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ken24 Posted January 12, 2015 Author Report Posted January 12, 2015 I have daul 4 ohm cvr 15s and I'm trying to put them in the bed of my 04 dodge ram.
Ken24 Posted January 12, 2015 Author Report Posted January 12, 2015 I have two 4000 watt mono block quantum audio to push them.
Miguels Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 dimensions on the bed be prepared to use all your bed. its like 48.5x19.5x50 thats the size of the box. check if it fits my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.