Jump to content

99 Explorer 4th order SSA Evils *New alphard amp in!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well the new subs are in!

We decided to go with the ssa evils. Have always like the subs and the Halloween special was too good to pass up.

The best part is it only took 15 days from order to arrival! Fi must have prebuilt some or something.

Either way, got them mounted. Should have all the wires and terminals tomorrow. The entire wall needs all the holes filled and cleaned then maybe a fresh coat of paint. It is looking pretty broke back at the moment from climbing in and out so much.

20151124_212727_zpsq2hvlebm.jpg

Posted

so evil!!

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Thanks guys!

It's wired and playing. Haven't pretty up'd the ported section yet. The secret sauce in the sealed made more of a difference than I thought it would. Maybe for the good, don't know yet. Gonna let the suspension soften up some and do some testing. So far pretty happy. Just have a calculated port in there for now. She def plays low. Right now only clamping 1500w peak total. 500w per sub doesn't move much lol.

Will most likely be at the toys for tots show in Lebanon Tn on sunday if anyone here is going.

Posted

Nice those evils our legit

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

Thank you.

I really like the bolt on terminals. I despise direct leads, and the standard terminals are never big enough. I suppose you could get some adapters like senchez did for terminals but I like this better.

May not do much tomorrow, still plan on going to the show sunday. Next few weekends it looks like I'm gonna have to work so may not have much progress til after christmas. Luckily I have a heated shop to work in!

Posted

Was a great show!

Got a vid of the very first demo with the new subs. I have to tell ya these evils get down on 500w each. Can't wait until the new amp is in. Playing DjDirtyBass Cool for summer (18-41hz)

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Haven't updated this in a while. Have a new upgrade. Just got the shipment in on Friday. Added a 2nd battery bank and installed amp and new headunit at 1am before the show lol. Currently running at 2 ohm. Its a beast.

492c8628-1149-4379-8e05-78f91000af8f_zps

Posted

Nice job !

I don't know what brand is Alphard. I'm going to investigate on it !

Great choice for the subs.

What do you run for mids & highs ? (if you have something).

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 949 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...