Has Darwinian theory been reversed?

Is"fit" relative? On the flipside a bear doesn't fare too well in an urban environment. Is it physical strength? Ability to adapt? Intelligence? Wielding better tools? Ability to gain reputation in a community? Having more "worth" than another person?

Ability to adapt

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Is"fit" relative? On the flipside a bear doesn't fare too well in an urban environment. Is it physical strength? Ability to adapt? Intelligence? Wielding better tools? Ability to gain reputation in a community? Having more "worth" than another person?

Ability to adapt

It's not necessarily that either.

Look at all the animals that humans have caused to go extinct that adapted to the environment they were in till we came along and either hunted them to death or destroyed their environment.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

To touch on the education part of the conversation, I think it is very , for a long of a better word,"sloppy". Standard testing for instance, I took a test called the PLAN. It said I was below average in mathematics. I do not agree, neither do my teachers. I'm a year ahead in math (Algebra 2 Hon. when I should be in Geometry) and the test said I was a year behind. Another thing I would like to discuss is the size of the class in the classroom. We have about 35 kids in each class. 35 kids, 1 teacher, 50 minutes. It's impossible for each kid to learn a lesson and properly understand it. It's just simply ridiculous.

I go to an A school too, so I can't imagine a D or even a C school. I think schools in general need to be revamped. It's too cut and copy. Not everyone learns the same way.

Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

G2 4:88 running gears

New cooling system

Superchips Flashpaq programmer

Eaton lockers

Audio: JL CP208W3V3

Kenwood X500-1

8 Gauge Memphis Power wire

Kenwood DDX8901HD

Exterior:

Fabtech 9.5" lift

38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's

18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset)

Diamond plate bed gaurds

Diamond plate tool box

Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs

Recon LED Tail lights

AMP Research Automated steps

To touch on the education part of the conversation, I think it is very , for a long of a better word,"sloppy". Standard testing for instance, I took a test called the PLAN. It said I was below average in mathematics. I do not agree, neither do my teachers. I'm a year ahead in math (Algebra 2 Hon. when I should be in Geometry) and the test said I was a year behind. Another thing I would like to discuss is the size of the class in the classroom. We have about 35 kids in each class. 35 kids, 1 teacher, 50 minutes. It's impossible for each kid to learn a lesson and properly understand it. It's just simply ridiculous.

I go to an A school too, so I can't imagine a D or even a C school. I think schools in general need to be revamped. It's too cut and copy. Not everyone learns the same way.

Didn't know you were that young.

My girls sister took the plan test last year her results were laughable but she's actually stupid.

she took a reading test too, they told her she reads at a 4th grade level she's 17.

It's sad really and she came to us from a horrible environment and one of the worst school districts in the state so maybe it's not all her fault but still she has no drive or ambition to learn.

Also man don't worry too much about that test it's kind of like regular season vs playoffs for the real test, the real act is what counts so just study hard for that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didn't know you were that young.

My girls sister took the plan test last year her results were laughable but she's actually stupid.

she took a reading test too, they told her she reads at a 4th grade level she's 17.

It's sad really and she came to us from a horrible environment and one of the worst school districts in the state so maybe it's not all her fault but still she has no drive or ambition to learn.

Also man don't worry too much about that test it's kind of like regular season vs playoffs for the real test, the real act is what counts so just study hard for that.

Yeah I'm only 16, anyways. Yeah some kids just don't try, but the schools do nothing to motivate them. It's kinda sad. I'm just glad my parents imbedded a work ethic in my brain when I was little. Don't work ya don't eat, and I like to eat. Either way, the school system needs to be revised.

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

New cooling system

Eaton lockers

Kenwood X500-1

Kenwood DDX8901HD

Exterior:

Fabtech 9.5" lift

Diamond plate bed gaurds

Diamond plate tool box

Recon LED Tail lights

The school system needs a complete overhaul but their plan for that is common core which is pure bullshit.

The thing for me is not everyone is good or everything and you can't make them be either, no matter how you try and teach things some people just don't get it.

I think if we found people's aptitudes after teaching them the basics of everything then took them and taught them towards their aptitudes we would end up with a way more advanced and productive society.

The tech schools need to make a huge comeback.

Tech school would be really awesome! I also think everyone should learn some sort of skill. Something that they will actually use to make money.

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

New cooling system

Eaton lockers

Kenwood X500-1

Kenwood DDX8901HD

Exterior:

Fabtech 9.5" lift

Diamond plate bed gaurds

Diamond plate tool box

Recon LED Tail lights

I'm going to look like an asshole for this, but it's true. I agree with you. And the more diseases we cure the worse it's going to get. Cancer, AIDS, and the like are bad, it's sad to lose people, but they thin the herd. Completely necessary. I don't think we are quite to the point of limiting children like China, but something is going to have to happen sooner or later. Population growth is actually pretty low right now at .7%. Not to mention, since we are saving everyone now, any stupid fucks can have kids. People are getting less intelligent and weaker as a whole.

The education system is a whole other discussion and problem. I HATE that everyone is rewarded. Why do we need to praise those just for participating?? Then what reason or motivation does anyone have to excel? No you little fuck, you did shitty, you should feel bad and get that pisspoor grade and fail. You obviously haven't learned anything. Then those same kids are going to demand to make damn near as much money as I do taking orders or flipping burgers??? This shit pisses me off.

I just want to get my retirement check and move to Thailand.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived