a comparison ???

Saltine

Guest Brett32324

people that dont deserve them arent people like steve. people that dont deserve them are stupid lil rich kids who just want better shit then people to show off. they dont know shit about systems they dont even LIKE them they just wanna bump it for a few seconds to show kids up. kids like that, we jack there shit. and they dont even care. they just buy it again. and i could give two shits wut u guys think about that. it only matters wut i think about it cuz im the one whos buyin the stolen shit allrite. u guys keep blowin whads on the retail.

people that dont deserve them arent people like steve. people that dont deserve them are stupid lil rich kids who just want better shit then people to show off. they dont know shit about systems they dont even LIKE them they just wanna bump it for a few seconds to show kids up. kids like that, we jack there shit. and they dont even care. they just buy it again. and i could give two shits wut u guys think about that. it only matters wut i think about it cuz im the one whos buyin the stolen shit allrite. u guys keep blowin whads on the retail.

dude straight up, your a fuckin lowlife loser. no1 here has any respect for little bitches like you. if you cant buy your shit the real legal way, get off here.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

dude straight up, your a fuckin lowlife loser. no1 here has any respect for little bitches like you. if you cant buy your shit the real legal way, get off here.

damn chevygirl there is someone on here that I hate more then you

that actually pissed me off a bit...how do u know these 'rich' kids dont know shit about systems and just bump to impress people? do u ask them? u dont know the first thing about them...and im sure they do give 2 shits whether thier shit gets stolen....i cant fucking believe that u admitted that u steal shit, given all of the stuff that steve has been thru...unfucking believable...i think if there is something that everyone on here can actually agree about, it is that we all, whole-heartedly, hope to god, that thieves will rot in hell...and if u dont have the money to buy the shit, dont buy it...thats what i do...

NOW GO AWAY!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived