Help with 3-way setup.

check out

mala-alicia

THAT is dub. I dunno how the fuck it got screwed up.

Just did. It barely a chillstep. Not even close to real dubstep! lol

*facepalm*

its dub. Thats the genre. Before idiots like skrillex and others fucked it up. What you are listening to is Glitch...with a bass drop.

Ohhh, see lots of people, including me, refer to dubstep as dub sometimes! But I fail to see how "Skrillex and others" ruined it? To each his own I guess, but to me artists like Skrillex, Bassnectar, Excision etc have made great songs!

it's all crap imo.... bloody dj's having epileptic fits n shit

hah! well a good producer is one thing. dbags like skrillex have no talent and theres about a BILLION others now that twist some knobs and they're famous...for whatever fuckin reason.

You listen to Deadmaus or bassnectar its different. There is production value and talent. Its a craft.

^because skrillex doesn't know how to dj or produce and he doesn't make songs or music he puts beeps and fucked up electronic noise together and puts a shit baseline in there.

its the dumbing down of music that at one point had value. Hes a fucking tourist.

But like you said to each their own, I mean fuck my opinion its just one, and if I am honest I can be an asshole :). I just wish he would either get better or dip out and go back to emo. Just like the fucking sister group...whatever anyway point is there is a lot of crap music out there that I wish would go away :)

If you're seeking really good sound quality then I ask you to reconsider putting 4" drivers in A-pillars. When you put a speaker into a very small enclosure, which is the best-case scenario for a practical A-pillar pod, you get a hump in the response on the low end. If it isn't a sealed enclosure then you're at the mercy of whatever ragged response you're going to get from the open back side. To an extent you can avoid the honky or blaring low end by crossing higher, but that negates the main reason for using that bigger midrange, which is to move the midbass/midrange crossover lower.

You may be better off getting a high sensitivity 3" true midrange, not a wide bandwidth 3", and doing the best you can to seal the back side of the A-pillars. You may have to set your high pass filter to a steeper slope and/or a higher frequency to avoid blowing them up when you push the system hard, but the reward may be well worth it.

I always give my drivers as much space as possible for maximum performance. My midranges are ported and tuned.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I always give my drivers as much space as possible for maximum performance. My midranges are ported and tuned.

Is that why you do not put your midrange in the pillars but on the dash instead?

Is that why you do not put your midrange in the pillars but on the dash instead?
Yep

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived