will an aftermarket alarm work along side my factory keyless entry

will an aftermarket alarm work along side my factory keyless entry?? i love the keyless entry on my car but my car doesnt have an alarm (but it has a panic button....smh).. has anybody on this form has keyless entry with aftermarket alarm if so what is it, does it work well with it

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

c42977d4-a28f-47b5-a02f-49dbb8697b2d_zps

If you do an aftermarket alarm they also do keyless entry. Your factory remote would still work but and a huge but it won't be able to arm and disarm the alarm. Once you install an alarm the factory should be put away and never used

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what kind of vehicle? any specific alarm unit you were looking at?

4 Shok triton 15s walled in 2000 Mirage

2 aq3500s (only 1 currently)

2 XS xp950s/ 2 XS xp3000s

220a alt (waiting to be installed)

Best score to date: 152.2 @ 31hz 150.0 @ 26hz

what kind of vehicle? any specific alarm unit you were looking at?

lol i was hoping no one asked what kind of vehicle :hi: but its a 2010 Toyota Prius.

any good brand will do, what do yall recommend preferably 2-way option, shock and/or motion

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

c42977d4-a28f-47b5-a02f-49dbb8697b2d_zps

Viper 3305V. Aren't a lot of 2-way alarms out there without remote start built in. Remote start is always an option, but going to add on a decent chunk of charge in brain, bypass module, labor. About double.

All alarms will come with shock sensor, but none will come with motion. That will be an add-on. DEI 508D.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

If you do an aftermarket alarm they also do keyless entry. Your factory remote would still work but and a huge but it won't be able to arm and disarm the alarm. Once you install an alarm the factory should be put away and never used

Viper arms with factory key fabs..Its the only one ive seen do it. The installer programs your key to the brain

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

I have an 03 Cadillac that uses a Directed Remote Start system, it utilizes the factory key fob, alarm, and keyless entry. It only adds on the remote start. Im sure if you dig around or call Directed they should be able to point you in the right direction and get you something in your budget range with the features you want.

Archived