brent379 Posted February 3, 2015 Author Report Posted February 3, 2015 ya I like them because they hardly take up any displacement. using a single 6" at 30hz right now, and im riding the line of it not being enough for the lvl 3's, so I know it definitely will not work for hdc3's. custom 8" with some massive flares might work out for them tho, wasn't there someone on here running a single 8" aero for 2 hdc3 12s????
brent379 Posted February 3, 2015 Author Report Posted February 3, 2015 although, I would have plenty room to make one hell of a setup out of 2 hdc3 10s.....any record of 2 hdc3 10s hitting a 150??
n8ball2013 Posted February 3, 2015 Report Posted February 3, 2015 Almost a 54 on 4k hmmm THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
brent379 Posted February 3, 2015 Author Report Posted February 3, 2015 DAMN!!!!!! with 10s??????????? that is crazy, but extremely bad ass lol
99blazer Posted February 3, 2015 Report Posted February 3, 2015 I ran 2 hdc318s when I had my blazer and I loved them. my box was tuned to 33hz and it played lows like a champ 08 Ford F150
Popwarhomie Posted February 3, 2015 Report Posted February 3, 2015 although, I would have plenty room to make one hell of a setup out of 2 hdc3 10s.....any record of 2 hdc3 10s hitting a 150?? I had 2 HDC3 10"s on an AQ3500 in my Lightning. It wasn't a 150. But I don't care much about numbers. Just daily fun. 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
Borris The Blade Posted February 3, 2015 Report Posted February 3, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187809-hdc3-hdc4-optimum-enclosure-size/?fromsearch=1 that link should give ya some good info. I ran my 12s in 5 cubes tuned around 35, found out it was a bit too small after it was all said and done. It played down to 28 wit with authority but really shined mid 30's through the 40's. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
brent379 Posted February 3, 2015 Author Report Posted February 3, 2015 im not a hard core competitor or anything, but I think it would be pretty cool to burp a 150 from a trunk! not my main goal by any means, but a small one id like to accomplish lol
2doorbeatin Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Hey can one of you guys give me the overall diameter of the hdc3.0 they list 15.75 inches for the hds3 but I didn't see the overall dia. For the hdc3. Also soundqubed recommends 166sq in of port area in 9 cubes net would 133sqin be enough port area and shorten the port wall to make up for the lower tuning of a narrower port.
brent379 Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 btw.....im waiting on my hdc3 12s with carbon caps cant wait to see how they do!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.