Second Skin Audio

Help with 4th order

jessdabest77

I finally decided I'm going to wall my 2000 Chevy blazer,but a 4th order wall.I'm thinking of doing most of the build outside the truck,sliding the box in,then finishing of the front,and sealing it of once it's inside,and positioned where I want it.My question right now,is how to make a removable panel?First time building a 4th order,so trying to not mess up that much,lol.The sub's will be either six Soundquebed HDS3 12's,or six HDS3 15's,and two Soundquebed SQ3500 amp's.So,if anyone has any ideas on how to build it,and especially on how to make the removable panel,that'd be nice.

Best way I have done so far is 1/4"T-nuts, washers, closed cell weather seal (two sided foam) and 1/4" bolts. Check out the second page of my Battle 8s build. this was the best way I have found to do it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187815-the-battle-8s-6th-order-blow-through/page-2

I finally decided I'm going to wall my 2000 Chevy blazer,but a 4th order wall.I'm thinking of doing most of the build outside the truck,sliding the box in,then finishing of the front,and sealing it of once it's inside,and positioned where I want it.My question right now,is how to make a removable panel?First time building a 4th order,so trying to not mess up that much,lol.The sub's will be either six Soundquebed HDS3 12's,or six HDS3 15's,and two Soundquebed SQ3500 amp's.So,if anyone has any ideas on how to build it,and especially on how to make the removable panel,that'd be nice.

If it's six 15's, you will need to build inside the truck. I have the same body truck as you. Your port will be big enough to slide woofers in/out of. Or, at least, it should be. Haha.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived