Jump to content

New 2015 Head units


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it even worth the $$$ for these new double dins when you could slap a tablet in there for cheaper?

Honest question,just don't see what else you can get from these double dins other than radio stations and playing CDs.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

Yeah next time my HU craps out I'm going Ipad and rockford 360 on bluetooth or something similar

Is there something like the 360.3 that can connect to an Ipad to eliminate the need for a HU or is the 360.3 it?

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Is it even worth the $$$ for these new double dins when you could slap a tablet in there for cheaper?

Honest question,just don't see what else you can get from these double dins other than radio stations and playing CDs.

I don't play radio stations or cds on mine, mostly sd card loaded with songs. I really do like the eq , crossover, and time alignment on the pioneer NEX series also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...