Second Skin Audio

AD Designs Dual 1000 Series 10" SPL Demo

matt scarlett

Yeah bulwark who's been building sq cars on a world class level for two decades. So you posted a picture link it because this is starting to smell as bad as all pwk threads

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Like I said, I got the sense that by opening the doors, that they were trying to inflate the numbers. AD Designs channel has disabled the YouTube 'comments' option, but i thought i'd get a second and more balanced opinion, as i said, i'm not really up on SPL.

icon_comments_disabled-vflxokpZC.pngComments are disabled for this video.
I understand Steve and Pete will defend and promote AD Designs ... which is what I would do if I had a financial interest in a product/service/brand so I'm not going to shoot them down for that, but like I said, just wanted a wider POV.
as I can see from my quick scoot around other threads PWK doesn't really go down too well here on SMD. Not my intention to start a bashing thread!
Well people won't have to worry about him for too much longer since he is going to be employed by ad designs and not doing pwk work anymore!

as I can see from my quick scoot around other threads PWK doesn't really go down too well here on SMD. Not my intention to start a bashing thread!

Reputation means something to me. Theres a million threads in here supporting the community and backlash if one puts down people or products without basis. If you get a viseral reaction in the negative there is a explicit reason. At least that has been my experience on this forum.

Not a company I would ever want to support...

EDIT: just visited their website, that's quite a high price for just run of the mill products.

You don't think their products, Aarons track record in SQ has any validity? that's a question, not questoning your opinion!

As for 'Doors open' and 'Kick Panel', i thought it was a kind of ... easy way to get at least a few more dB's!!! From the majority of dB Drag vidoe's I've seen, most keep doors closed and are metered on the dash.

Not at all.

They use a audiocontrol meter to measure SPL...

And in the video you can clearly see him moving the microphone around the whole dash to find a better number instead of following any regulations.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived