EP95 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Eazy and Cube are my favorites. Never cared for Dre after left ruthless, acting like he invented g funk and shit. Everyone forgets about Ren(and he goes in) and Yella
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 I remember older cats dropping me off at school bumping this
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 This shit sent me to school on ten, getting suspended and shit.
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Ren has some good shit. Yella, well, he kinda fell off. Maybe he got scurred when the shit got real. I have mixed feelings about Dre. The production value is second to none, shit sounds so good on a good system. But some tracks are just like WTF? Same thing with Cube. Good production and a few good tracks per album, but so many sell out tracks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 I feel you on Dre. Plus he got too many suspect moments. When I heard Suge smacked him in his house I lost respect for him.
EP95 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Only time I've heard of dre doing shit is when he beat up Dee barnes, Real tough. And yella produced porn after Eazy died
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Yeah I remember that Dee Barnes shit. But that's a girl right? He gets no love.
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 no gasoline never gets old! Good shit! I disagree Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Cube talking mad shit on fake esse's LMFAO B-Real trying to come back Both sides sending shots. The last track, B-Real kills it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.