Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

Ok makes sense now lol . I'm nervous about 1 ohm load though I think I'll do 4 ohm load until I want more bass lol

Wire it to an ohm, that amp won't do the full 1200 rms that it claims. Probably 900 to maybe 1000, maybe.. On good electrical. That sub should handle it with ease with a clean signal.

You are going to need to know how to set your gains properly and check that your electrical delivers.. and use the subsonic filter. If it makes you feel a little better those subs are relatively inexpensive. :)

I don't understand ur replies to my post. U come across as a douche just saying. I asked for advice on something not about what u spent on ur system etc.

I don't need you sitting here trying to belittle me bc u invested more in ur system than me or another guy.

You don't get anywhere in life being a ass hole. U could be the richest man with the best of the best of everything but guess what bud our graves the same size. If u don't understand the meaning of that go ahead n take a couple college courses on me bud

Archived