Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

that amp wont put out 1200 watts, if anything 900 would be it at 1 ohm. i had the brx2400 and after tuning my gains it sounded like a 1500 watt amp

Actually the brx2400 is the same as the AQ/Q2200. Same board. Same, if not slightly better components than the 2200.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Smd did a amp test Tuesday of the hifonics amp and showed it did better watts then expected if it really gets the 14.4v which it will that's why I bought it

It was a different model of the hifonics amps, I was corrected in an earlier post when posting about my BRZ2400.1. Unfortunately they do not do rated and they are relatively inefficient, but I did see an interesting video on the SQ 2200 vs the Hifonics 2400. Life hasn't been the same since ;'(

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

Ya he used the Brutus elite this one is still cea compliant so figured it would hold the same standards

If I am not mistaken, the only thing that CEA compliance really means is that the amp does the power it claims at 4 OHMS.

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

Archived