kirill007 Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Samsung out of those two. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
SIDE SHOW Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 your calibrating to suite the room/conditions/light ect.... so boosting and dimming things , warrentys are set on those settings being flat/or 0.
knowledge Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 get the LG with IPS technology, same tech that apple uses in its retina display. (in plane switching) short for IPS was invented in the 1990's by Hitachi as a way to improve poor performance by early lcd's cause they had a hard time shifting colors quickly and a hard time displaying blacks. todays IPS ensures the most accurate color saturation and contrast than any other tv, it does so at wide angle viewing, horizontal and vertical, resulting in a display with a much higher quality that can be installed in any angle or height. you also get lees color shift, and better blacks, super crispness better viewing angle and over all better picture quality. also LG's IPS screen don't heat up like others with common problems affecting picture quality when hot. IPS screens are much more durable as well REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Daddy_ Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 Alright guys thanks for the great infomation. I'm still doing my own research and looking around. I'm kind of starting to think about the Sony 850B because of the 70" screen. So let em get this straight. As far as just watching regular 720p HD channels the Samsung/LG will be almost the same? Followed by the Sony in 3rd place? Also I'm looking to get a 55" just for my room. Nothing to fancy but again I want great picture quality. So I looked around online and came up with a few in my budget. Let me know what you guys think on these ones. http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/sony-sony-55-1080p-120hz-3d-led-smart-tv-kdl55w950b-black-kdl55w950b/10288948.aspx?path=fe4cb4b16542ae1d6f30c8a0d3ce34f8en02 www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/samsung-samsung-55-1080p-120hz-3d-led-smart-tv-un55h6400afxzc-black-future-shop-exclusive-un55h6400afxzc/10289672.aspx?path=29b6d9b7158ea74508281c521ace9b3een02 http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/lg-electronics-lg-55-4k-ultra-hd-120hz-ips-led-smart-tv-55ub8200-55ub8200/10322873.aspx?path=eca677e8544ae1f1b30a98b540b0cbefen02 http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/sony-sony-55-1080p-3d-led-smart-tv-kdl55w800b-black-future-shop-exclusive-kdl55w800b/10288947.aspx?path=9b41bee66ca80f9b9d802b9c83fc2b87en02 http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/sony-sony-55-1080p-120hz-3d-led-smart-tv-kdl55w790b-black-kdl55w790b/10288946.aspx?path=8c4e48037879244dcc1f489323b0ca0een02 http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/sony-sony-60-1080p-120hz-led-smart-tv-kdl60w630b-black-kdl60w630b/10294664.aspx?path=c7e5699a2e214d3fb5b85a005ec05796en02 http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/sony-sony-60-1080p-120hz-3d-led-smart-tv-kdl60w850b-black-future-shop-exclusive-kdl60w850b/10288944.aspx?path=5f11e35d97ab42af6ff81db14a468f04en02 http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/lg-electronics-lg-55-1080p-120hz-led-smart-tv-55lb6100-55lb6100/10292455.aspx?path=0ca8880d1e3be7527423208ac7afc420en02 Im sort of leaning towards either the Sony 950B, Sony 800B, Sony 850B. Spec wise they call look the same to me so I'm a total noob a tthis so if you guys could help me out witht this one. Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
Daddy_ Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 anyone? Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.