Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Honestly if those are the 3 you're set on I'd get the lg , 4k makes a huge difference in picture quality for TV's that size.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

LG 4k will be nice. You wont always get 4k resolution but it will still have more resolution than 1080.

I feel like samsung has more true colors. better blacks and a more vibrant picture. Id stick with samsung personally... it might even look better than the LG 4k.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

What are the major difference between the non 4k tv that I will see a difference? Spec wise there pretty much both right on.

4k is a better resolution... theres more pixels in the screen than a 1080 tv. 4 times more pixels.

Even though signals from your dish box or blu ray player are not 4k you still will have a better picture than the standard 1080.

you could get a top of the line 1080 tv rather than a lower end 4k tv. Than lets say down the road you want a 4k tv when you can really use it, they will be cheaper. Just like when plasma tv's first came out.

In a 4k you get more pixels but what is the quality of those pixels..? Ive seen some high end plasmas and LED tv's that i think look better than some low end 4k tv's

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

I can tell you right now that cable TV blows balls for picture quality, and if you have craptastic your screwed regardless of brand because of how much they compress the signal, i almost sent my TV back because of craptastics poor quality picture but as the TV burnt in it got better.

Download some youtube 4k videos and put on a usb stick and take them with you to the store and see if they'll let you plug them in to see what 4k looks like from some of the awesome gopro4 videos out there.

Samsung all the way, but do your research first as some samsung panels are not samsung and quality can suffer.

LG as a second option.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived