is 4g enough?

Currently using some knu konceptz ofc 4 gauge wire. Running a hifonics brx5000.5. Due to my past ignorance I did not know that when running at one ohm amp efficiency tanks. I've been drawing 1000 rms at one ohm as well as 60x4. I am now going to be running a rockford t1500-1bdcp and a t400-4. I will be running the 1500 at 4 ohm for 1000 rms with around 85% efficiency. the 400-4 at 4 ohm as well. Will that 4g be enough for those two amps or is it necessary to drop a 1/0 gauge line in there? Also if the 4g is sufficient could it of been damaged by the amount of current that was run through it or is that what the fuse is meant to protect?

Any specific brand? I was just gonna get the fosgate 1/0 gauge power kit. My rcas are decent enough

Whatever you can afford...a lot of good brands out there...sky high, xs to name a few...

Any specific brand? I was just gonna get the fosgate 1/0 gauge power kit. My rcas are decent enough

Anything that meets or exceeds AWG specs.

If I were after 1/0 right now I would hit up CE Auto Electric. Good wire, good CS, and Snafu is a good dude. When I needed 2/0 I went SHCA which is good also. The CE wire is tinned ofc so it's a little more resistant to corrosion.

Archived