Jump to content

In Dash Oscope/DC Audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

That's pretty damn cool. I've been looking into some homebrew electronics for car audio but an o-scope in the dash I hadn't though of.

I found a sticker that lights up like an RTA that you can put in your back window. I may buy one...haven't decided though.

I've always liked electronics that light up or react to the song thats being played.

Posted

Meh..

That guy sucks...

;)

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Posted

Meh..

That guy sucks...

;)

LOL! had no idea you were on here. Thats fuckin awesome.

He has horrible Ideas.. Don't listen to him LOL

Jk that is a bad ass build

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Meh..

That guy sucks... ;)

LOL! had no idea you were on here. Thats fuckin awesome.

HA

Love the fact that somebody stumbled into one of my YouTube vids and came back here to post about it. The circle is complete LOL!

:good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Posted

Meh..

That guy sucks... ;)

LOL! had no idea you were on here. Thats fuckin awesome.

HA

Love the fact that somebody stumbled into one of my YouTube vids and came back here to post about it. The circle is complete LOL!

:good:

just means google's trollin me again! :) whatever good shit I love the center console. Cool idea!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...