JesseyMclame Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 this design is for a single XFL 12 on about rated power. Anything that may look off ? Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
Raptorman Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 .57 cubes net68hz tune 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
ToNasty Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Way to small even for a 10. Sext me and I'll come up with something on Torres when I get out of work ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
islandpride684 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188792-enclosure-design-for-1-american-bass-xfl-12/ the above link you to a design you might want to check out.... btw change your wood thickness to .75 instead of 3 then maybe your numbers might look right... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
JesseyMclame Posted February 13, 2015 Author Report Posted February 13, 2015 I fixed it lol Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
ToNasty Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 a bit big in my opinion but looks ok, much better then the first ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
JesseyMclame Posted February 13, 2015 Author Report Posted February 13, 2015 a bit big in my opinion but looks ok, much better then the first haha yeaaah, It was just a little mess up lol. On another note, you gonna be in sac tomorrow ? My damn american bass amp fried beyond repair. I got a nendo 3kwp on em lol. Edit; I also don't know why it says port cut sheet is too complex to display. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
islandpride684 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 and the change the common wall to 3... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
ToNasty Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 a bit big in my opinion but looks ok, much better then the first haha yeaaah, It was just a little mess up lol. On another note, you gonna be in sac tomorrow ? My damn american bass amp fried beyond repair. I got a nendo 3kwp on em lol. Edit; I also don't know why it says port cut sheet is too complex to display. i dont think so, work is to good to take off ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Rev. Wrath Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Way to small even for a 10. Sext me and I'll come up with something on Torres when I get out of work Was I the only one that caught this?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.