Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

So when are we going to see this thing running the streets of Houston on 1320video? :lol:

Posted

I doubt it, I'm not fast enough, a h/c z06 on street tires is slow as shit compared to everything in Houston

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

underhood pic

IMAG0493_zpsxchnkzip.jpg

Ive been driving the car every day since I got it back, the cam is huge and is not happy being under 2k rpm but punch it from a 60 roll in second gear and holy shit it pulls hard

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

more than happy with it, it just took a few days to get used to it

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

What made you choose such a big cam?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

More top end power, the majority of the racing around here is roll racing so I wanted something that would shine up top. I just have to be in one gear lower than I used to. Cruising at 60 mph has to be in 5th gear now instead of 6th, specs are 247/258 .661/.652 112

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

How bad is your gas mileage now?

Not that you care, I'm just curious how much you lost.

Also Street racing is bad mmmmmkaaaayyyyyyy.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...