Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

Only pic I have right now but it's a 2009 z06. Current plans are heads cam and nitrous and keeping it stock audio wise but I might add a nex8000 later on depending on how I like the factory navigation. I'm going to be shooting for 600rwhp on motor and 730-750rwhp on the bottle.
IMAG0332_zpsdiijxpeb.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

thought this was cool til I read this

Current plans are keeping it stock audio wise

1311342334367.gif

Posted

Lulz world's first walled z06

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Very nice ride!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Posted

Totally thought you were doing a 2014 or 15. I loudbimmered myself. :( Still a nice car and will haul ass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Totally thought you were doing a 2014 or 15. I loudbimmered myself. :( Still a nice car and will haul ass.

Lmfao. A $100k car isn't in my budget but a $49k car is especially when they financed me at 2% for 72 mo with zero down.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

so sexy in that red with those wheels. The C6 Z06 is one of my favorite Corvettes overall.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...