Jump to content

B2 Audio Serum 7K amp guts .


chris j m

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good lookin guts. But how they look doesn't translate to parts used or performance. But given B2's track record, should do well.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

agreed. it should be solid. I'm not a fan of the white though. All the white amps I've seen have yellowed over time

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Didnt really expect them to come out with an amp between the zero.7 and m1. Guess they must be selling :unknw:

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

yeah im not going to pretend that I know what im looking at but I thought it might interest some of you on here .

I know this amp was specially commissioned for blade ice and team spb in the uk . not sure how easily available they are elsewhere.

Posted

Wait.....I thought the m1 was their 7k amp in the lineup? Replacement maybe? Either Way it uses a proven board so should perform no Matter what.....top DC7.5k ...bottom DD Z2-lv

20140305_075159_zps47601319.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

is it bad for the amp to ziptie those black wires together or something?

seems like nobody tucks anything

Posted

the m1 is rated to do 7100 at 14.4

the serum 7 k is rated for 8500 at 14.4.

wether it will make these numbers I don't know .

the guy I bought this from said he had one bench tested and it did 8600 at 1 ohm ...

but I don't know the method or equipment he used .

Posted

Nice amp

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...