People with big systems are assholes to people with smaller systems?

Pretty much whats been said already, but those I've met with loud systems are nice and more than willing to discuss the work they've put in and love to give advice.

I see it as, treat others as you wish to be treated, you act like an ignorant asshat and people will be assholes right back, be nice and willing to learn and you'll get far.

When i first started going to shows and PnP's i was embarrassed because i only had one 12 and thought people would laugh and talk shit and be dicks, turns out that people will actually compliment and ask for a demo no matter how loud/quiet and I quickly felt accepted.

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Juan, remember when I was dick to you and wouldn't give you a demo? Remember when you were a dick and wouldn't give me a demo? I love you!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Ps I'm an asshole all the time regardless

I dunno....

then again, i dunno if you go to shows...compete or not.......

..seeing peeps on line VS seeing some one at a show.. that drove 11 hours, just to be there....

just to be involved...........no way am i gonna clown on that guy.

again i dunno your ish.. but .. dude... help those, The others? meh..... not hard to split them down the line.

Ive also ran into the "big boy" at the show....

Some are cooler and nicer than family.. and theres those that arent..

that said..... the 17year olds that think the world revolve around them...... ive seen that also.

But, the louder they are (where i go) the NICER and more giving they are...

Maybe surround yourself with other "people" .... :unknw:

It makes sense. People who build their own shit tend to be more open to new ideas/concepts because they know the trial & error dynamic of car audio.

People who pay for loud (Or not loud most of the time) never have to deal with trial & error since someone did it for them so they have to maybe rationalize in their own minds that the gear that they bought is the best since they paid a lot for it and can't stand that the dude with the louder system just happens to have saved on install labor costs and bought better gear for less?

Exactly. Not that everyone on either side is like that. Not everyone who worked on their own is kind/polite/whatever the hell word you want to use. And not everyone who bought it all and didn't get their hands dirty is a dick. But the majorities, it seems so to me. The ones who hear other cars rattling their windows in their house and say "I want people to feel it ten blocks away", and always ask what will be louder, this 12 or this one, etc., are typically the ones I see who don't try to listen to advice from others who have more experience and input.

It makes sense. People who build their own shit tend to be more open to new ideas/concepts because they know the trial & error dynamic of car audio.

People who pay for loud (Or not loud most of the time) never have to deal with trial & error since someone did it for them so they have to maybe rationalize in their own minds that the gear that they bought is the best since they paid a lot for it and can't stand that the dude with the louder system just happens to have saved on install labor costs and bought better gear for less?

Exactly. Not that everyone on either side is like that. Not everyone who worked on their own is kind/polite/whatever the hell word you want to use. And not everyone who bought it all and didn't get their hands dirty is a dick. But the majorities, it seems so to me. The ones who hear other cars rattling their windows in their house and say "I want people to feel it ten blocks away", and always ask what will be louder, this 12 or this one, etc., are typically the ones I see who don't try to listen to advice from others who have more experience and input.

disagree

the coolest out there are some that paid for it...

x2 I've had people ask why I wanted to deaden the panels of my truck. They were like, "it wont be as loud outside" so i said thats the point

Brandon

System:

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

person is gonna be cool..

if he built it

if he sets records...

Or.. if he is low of the day.....

whats funny.. is.. your worried about it..

if the person is a complete asshole............ guys i roll with KNOW how to treat them..

loud or not......

Juan, remember when I was dick to you and wouldn't give you a demo? Remember when you were a dick and wouldn't give me a demo? I love you!

I do remember, it was a hot Houston summer. If I remember correctly I was shirtless and sweaty and you were wearing sweat pants.....freeballin' it!

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

if he built it

if he sets records...

if the person is a complete asshole............ guys i roll with KNOW how to treat them..

loud or not......

dude you're gonna wear out that

enter

key

I kid i kid lolol

Brandon

System:

USalts 390amp Hairpin

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

if he built it

if he sets records...

loud or not......

dude you're gonna wear out that

space

bar

I kid i kid lolol

L O L

I

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Archived