Sundown Audio

Keep or sell the Phoenix Gold Elite.4

Deeznutz

So I am selling the Phoenix Gold Elite.4 on Ebay.

*dont need your selling link* NInja

I would love to sell it because originally it costs $1300 new. Produced in 2012. The profit margin is great if it sells, but if I let it go,

I would never get this amp for the price I paid again. So I'm all about selling it, til I get a message.

Someone sent me a message, who is a bit of an Audiophile... here is the link he sent me. I think he wrote it.

It's a cool review, if you care to read it!

http://www.soundbuggy.com/Eric/Car%20Audio/phoenix_gold/Elite_2012/4-channel/

Now, I want to remove it and keep it. If you saw my camaro build, you know, the one that is alittle drama filled, I wanted it for the Camaro but opted out of that idea. I think I still may do that.

Guess it's a mistake selling it.

What do you think?

-Frank

If you saw my camaro build, you know, the one that is alittle drama filled

What do you think?

-Frank

drama filled lmao yea right

also what do we think about what?? sell the amp or not???

well you have said how much money you make so why even bother selling it unless youre strapped for cash

Never hurts to make extra money even if you don't need it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

is this a cheap plug at your ebay listing?

Keep it… sell it that is up to you. Its a solid amp.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

is this a cheap plug at your ebay listing?

Keep it… sell it that is up to you. Its a solid amp.

Not anymore it's not, the link got ninja'd

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

thou shall only have one that useth thy ninja icon

:ninja:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Not a plug for an ebay sale I promise!

Keith I'm tallying up my posts to reach the requirement to sell on here. Honest.

-Frank

its cool.. its fixed.. dont try it again.. move on..

:poof:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I say If you got a good deal on it keep it, it for sure is a nice amp and they don't come along often.

Also it being what it is I bet you could use it for a year or two and still get what you're asking for it.

Archived