Help with playing video, Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH

Skax

I just got my z140bh back from repair from pioneer got it all hooked up so far its a nice headunit the only thing im not liking it having to have 2 more adapters to connect to my iphone 5s to play music through usb :/ but anyways i used my usb flash drive and tried to put a youtube video on it in a couple different file types to see if it would play (mpeg4,mp4,avi) none of them would play through sd card or usb

everytime i go to either one to play videos i get one of the 2 errors.

Track that cannot be played back will be skipped.

Cannot play back all tracks.

if im not mistaken the z140bh can play mpeg4 files? idk any tips?

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

does it playback video through the ipod at all?

not using the ipod atm since i dont have the other 2 adapters it requires. and how do you go about lowering bitrate?

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

It will only play video from a DVD or an ipod.

I've had that exact model and I currently have the previous year flagship model.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have a pioneer AVH-P8400BH and can play videos from SD card and USB as long as they aren't above 480p resolution.

Does yours have the double cable deal where you have to use an ipod cable and an aux cable for video to play from an ipod/iphone?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived