Jump to content

Need help trouble shooting amp in protection


Recommended Posts

Posted

Also forgot to mention if the bass shuts off and I turn the volume down it will sometimes come back on without me having to turn the deck off and back on.

Posted

If the amp is still under warranty do not open it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

If its under warranty he wasted his time making this thread.

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Lol this amp has been discontinued for at least a few years now its pretty old I don't think Memphis makes amps anymore. I wish it were under warranty though.

Posted

They make amps still and they even make a pr 1000 amp so thought maybe it was newer

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Cool but na I've had mine for probably 5 years now. Bought it used off a buddy of mine.

I'm going to go ahead and buy a new amp since I'm going to be buying another SA 8 anyways and going to run each off of their own amp. I was going to buy one anyways just wasn't planning on doing it so soon. Going to pull the trigger on one of those budget RF prime amps and go ahead and tune this Memphis in the meantime see if I can get it playing halfway decent. It hits hard already I just know it has much more potential.

Should have all my electrical upgraded soon when I get my taxes.

I know what I need to get done just can't afford to do it all at once. I'm moving forward slowly but surely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...