Also that be nice argument is bullshit. They are a public servant. When I worked in a grocery store I got yelled at and berated constantly and you know what? I dealt with it. I took it. I never got back at the customers because it was my job and at the end of the day they paid my checks

Same deal

this. The only difference is at the grocery store I'm sure you had a camera on you the entire time and a supervisor nearby. I doubt as many situations would happen with cops if it were the same way.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

The way they get around intrapment here is they advertise where the "stop" is going to be and for how long.

They will send out info on interstate signs, bill boards, internet , text messages if your On the city cite.

That said, it jus seems weird to me. They stop everyone. And nail anyone for anything.

And to you all that "never have anything to hide". Wanna a hug and a kiss?

So, since no one wants crabs we should allow cops to violate our civil rights.

Great analogy Deez.

Paralyzed. Please re-read this thread. You are mixing up the info into one sentence. You should have paid more attention in school!

Just to clarify.........

"This is where I have an issue. If they find a drunk driver it may save a life. If not it was all a waste of time and money

It's also a violation of the constitution.

I have often been called the devil's advocate so yes "If" and even "why" are very frequented in my vocabulary. I am eager to see what your reasoning is"

The condom comment was in reference to IH8punkrok's view of life. I was shedding light on his point of view. The devil's advocate is another way of showing or leaning towards non-conformity.

Which is the initial vibe I read into about him. So I proposed the condom question. He surprised me. lol. In true non-conformist fashion, he answered the question, with a new stipulation, and not really answering with the option given. lol.

Reading his comments, he has a good outlook for the most part, but there is still that little something, some edge, that bothers him about the police. It's not the traffic stop, it starts there

it's the searches and seizure that bother him more. I give you props IH8puckrok. You gave clear and well thought out replies! Well done!!!!!!

Should our rights be violated? Ofcourse not dummy (Paralyzed). But in this world of good and bad, if it affects us we complain about it, if we benefit from it we don't. Sometimes do we do not see the big picture of things. Again, this is a debate.

-Frank

This is one of those subjects I don't know which side I am on. I feel like it's wrong...it seems so wrong, but I always immediately think, what if it gets a person who is drunk off the streets...I feel like the question here is: are my rights more important that a persons life?

Is that what we are really asking here? If so I lean towards no, especially when all I do is stop and let them look in and say OK have a nice day and I go on.

Unless it opens up doors for further "intrusions" that are considered OK because it might save a life or an injury. That is the part I struggle with.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

This is one of those subjects I don't know which side I am on. I feel like it's wrong...it seems so wrong, but I always immediately think, what if it gets a person who is drunk off the streets...I feel like the question here is: are my rights more important that a persons life?

Is that what we are really asking here? If so I lean towards no, especially when all I do is stop and let them look in and say OK have a nice day and I go on.

Unless it opens up doors for further "intrusions" that are considered OK because it might save a life or an injury. That is the part I struggle with.

Wow man. That's the nicest thing you've said so far! Someone please take a pic of this moment, he is finally agreeing with me! I'm taking a screen shot of this right now!

-Frank

Archived