^so you're saying that we should get rid of cops, and more than half of the laws?

fuck....

im down...

make more laws, and get more cops... you think A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON is gonna act different?

legalize heroin.. is your mom gonna shoot it?????????

make more laws against it, you DONT think people still will ?

meh... blocking this thread

^so you're saying that we should get rid of cops, and more than half of the laws?

fuck....

im down...

make more laws, and get more cops... you think A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON is gonna act different?

legalize heroin.. is your mom gonna shoot it?????????

make more laws against it, you DONT think people still will ?

meh... blocking this thread

I guess so..that is a valid point

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I love debates like this. Me and my co worker have gotten into to some pretty heated arguments over topics like this. He's extremely one sided, and when someone poses a question like this asking why is it wrong then I like to try and look at it in terms of why it is right. I'm leaning towards Deez view of the topic.

I have a question for the people that think it is wrong, that might go along with the topic. If you think that it isn't right for cops to post up DUI checkpoints, then do you also think it is wrong for schools to lock down schools for drug searches?

Most parents would agree that it is good for schools to do things such as this, because they do not want their children in an environment where there is large of amounts of temptation. Most adults don't care about drug searches in schools because it doesn't inconvenience us, only the children. I think sometimes we are too worried about being inconvenienced, and not worried about other peoples actions that could affect our lives, in the way of a drunk driver out on the road or a kid in school selling drugs to children.

yeah.. I would have a problem with the school searching my child for no reason or preventing my child from leaving the school at an appropriate time.

children do not have the same rights as adults though

Maybe not the same rights to vote, own a gun, drink, etc. but they definitely should have the same freedoms.

lmao a minor has the right to own a gun he just doesn't have the privilege to go buy on, youre confusing rights with privileges.. drinking beer is not a right its a privileged too. if it was your right to drink beer then states wouldn't ban the sell of alcohol at certain times or days. you would be allowed to drink in public and you wouldn't go to jail for public intoxication.

I deleted my question in revision.

Anyway. Here is one. What duties are demanded of children by the government?

That's what I'm getting at here. They don't have duties and do not contribute much to society so they are not granted the same rights and freedoms.

BUT beyond any of that this whole argument has nothing to do with my original problem because the children's parents are the ones who allow the searches to begin with.

the fact that you dont know the difference between rights and privileges is astonishing.. kids have the same rights as an adult they just dont have the same privileges we do..

most laws protect the criminals, have to prove they did something, instead of them having to prove they didn't do it.

laws dont protect criminals. they criminalize law abiding citizens.. where the fuck does a law protect a criminal?

you have no idea.. people here do have to prove they are no guilty.. both sides needs to prove something. they cant just say you're guilty and you just cant say you're innocent.. they also wont make a case against you just for the hell of it,they need evidence. the way it is now protects the innocent not the guilty. if it was the way you say it should be then our jail system would be full of innocent people. they would just have to say you did it and wont have to prove it.... youre a sheep an no wonder your rights got taken because of your lack of knowledge

I feel bad that I put fuel on the fire, but if children have all of the rights that Broke is saying then why when something happens to them then the parents are held accountable for the children's actions. If children were to have all of those rights and expected to be able to make their own choices, then they should be held accountable for them.

So if my kid does something really bad I go to jail?

Nope I sure dont.

Well let me ask you this, if you have a gun in your glove box and your child accidentally pulls it out and shoots someone, who most likely gets taken to court? You or your child?

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I can have my own opinion, therefor I am not a sheep, like you!

says the guy who gave the right to bear arms.. but no, youre not a sheep

by the way.. thats not an opinion its lack of knowledge..

most laws protect the criminals, have to prove they did something, instead of them having to prove they didn't do it.

laws dont protect criminals. they criminalize law abiding citizens.. where the fuck does a law protect a criminal?

you have no idea.. people here do have to prove they are no guilty.. both sides needs to prove something. they cant just say you're guilty and you just cant say you're innocent.. they also wont make a case against you just for the hell of it,they need evidence. the way it is now protects the innocent not the guilty. if it was the way you say it should be then our jail system would be full of innocent people. they would just have to say you did it and wont have to prove it.... youre a sheep an no wonder your rights got taken because of your lack of knowledge

They're not full of innocent people but there are some people in jail that are innocent

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter