soundstream15 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 The title will get more attention but it'S not a vs thread here. I have 2 dc lvl 4s that are blown, I can recone them to xl upgrades Currently I got 2 aq hdc3s, so should I recone the subs and use those or build a slightly bigger box for the hdc3s and run those. Aq 3500 and box is 4.3 net 8" port
brent379 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 I went from lvl 3's to hdc3s.... the hdc's are awesome. cant go wrong either way. I vote hdc's cuz you got them
soundstream15 Posted February 23, 2015 Author Report Posted February 23, 2015 I never tried dc subs but they are real good subs
brent379 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 I loved my lvl 3s. both brands are phenominal. you will be pleased with both. just go with which ever is easiest for you now
Popwarhomie Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 I never tried dc subs but they are real good subs 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
soundstream15 Posted February 23, 2015 Author Report Posted February 23, 2015 I have heard them in person and heard good things so I assume they are real good. Just not sure what would be better
n8ball2013 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Posted February 23, 2015 So what would you pick or what would be better and not a vs? Still a vs THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.