els1989 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 So anyone have experience with 2000-2006 gmc chevy ext. 1500 trucks... I'm struggling to find a box or builder to use... Idk what exactly sounds best but I've got ideas just looking for a little better guidance 2 sundown x8's d4 gonna wire to 1 ohm, orion xtr 2200.1d amp Ultimate goal would be 150db Please do let me know if this is a capable feat... Or if your interested I'd be more than happy to pay someone reputable to build me a custom box for this ride... I work 15-17 hr days slaving away in the bakken oil field so I'm pretty run down when I have free time Whatever advice you could give me would greatly be appreciated Thanks fellas
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 You are not doing a 150 wih 2 8s THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
WCA Rusty Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 2 8s doing a 150!! if you come up with that box design let me know =] DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
els1989 Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 I guess I'm just crazy.... But that must make these fuckers at emf that hit 152.4 on ONE 8 fuckin mental https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGK__ufcKI
ToNasty Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 that isnt a stock 8, its running off an ns1 and its in a burp box ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
els1989 Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 Maybe I should just keep the crx in my stock pile of 5 cars... Along with a hatch back stealth rt
els1989 Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 Can't play music and be a burp box at the same time?
ToNasty Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 just so you know i have a 2007 silverado classic (same as your truck) and they are a pain to get loud unless you throw some money at it Burp boxes are tuned high so it could play music but not very good ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
WCA Rusty Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 video is a crx, you have a pick up DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
WCA Rusty Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 burp and music boxes are completely different. DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.