Second Skin Audio

ATTN... Box builders... 04 sierra ext...

els1989

Does anybody else kinda hope he does it just so tonasty and chevyboy have to make good on those offer's?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm gonna have to do a build in my beater crx just to see what I can do in that... It'll probably be getting the fi SSD put in it cause I've been debating upgrading the taco to the ascendant mayhem 10... Which is by far one of the nastiest capable 10's I think I've ever seen... But all these crazy numbers you can find people hitting with crx builds has really been building up the curiosity..

As for my gmc I'll probably be taking it to a place called sound connection in St. Cloud.. One of their employees hit a 154 at the same comp I tested waters with my taco with a sundown 15 and saz 3500 amp in a sedan so they seem capable of building a decent box..

I wish I had a video of it but I will defiantly show the proof at the next sound off they throw and make a point to post it on here so the haters can keep hating lol... The box is a probox sbl 110 I think is what they called the model... 45hz 1.55 cu box firing up with the port to my drivers side

Lol chevyboy95 I'm not shooting anything down I really don't know what these sierras and silverados are capable of... Makes sence to me them being hard to achieve large numbers the design of the 4 door with rear suicide doors leaves a lot of space sound can leak out from door vibrations or something of that nature

Laugh it up man it was a box I picked up dirt cheap to Throw my fi in until I could get my order in with Dave the box guy... And I pulled a number you can't fathom being legit...

Archived