Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Just got home from the 3x in boise.... such a blast. Pez's van (Derrick , for those at home) did a 66.4 legal. Thomas was there, my besty Matt Yowel and his beast bronco,...Hammy, Valerie, and Angel, and a few other big dogs. As always, such a great time. Such good peeps....

Much thanks to Brent. Let us hang out, do the tour at his house. RF gear everywhere. So dope. Such good people.

We got the new driver (all on Roger) thursday, and put in. Soooo two days later, lol, on saturday, We drove up with the belt on just the one alt (stock placement). It is around 5 hours,. one way.

Put the new gator back on at the show, and hoped for the best. We couldnt find a GATES in time for the show, so it is what it is. We actually like the gates over the gator back, but... weve went through 2 dayco's in a week, so, fuck that. The gates is on order.

Fucker ran the entire weekend.... not a single issue, well, we have a "LOW COOLANT" light that pops up now and then when we demo HARD hard lol, for whatever reason. We also, will bog the motor down, when not paying attention to revs, and it will toss a "LOW IDLE SUDDEN" code to lol.... fucking funny shit.

But,

59.9 qualifing run...... Andy (judge) wouldnt let us do a second run. Show was running long as fuck. Was fine, so, we just demo'd the entire show...... again, you know how we do. (we were the only one doing 599 again. ;) ) Song is at 40hz :) And, not a good one, we got a re cut copy of the song (DJ MAGIC MIKE) at 40hz i use to use, but, again, we where not able to do that run,.... next show..... scores will go up. Trust me. This puts us like 10th on the entire planet. :)

20160501_075408_zpsawpujns2.jpg

at 3x events, you MUST use their tones, which, sucks, because, again, we are louder on music. You must also be OUTSIDE the vehicle. Welp, we where not prepared. So, this is one try, at IDLE. :) yup.. probably only the 2 270's doing any work, and you all know how gay as aids our bat reserve is for it all. But,...

(SO CLOSE... fuuuuuuuuuu)

This is at 40 as well. Putting up a louder number than JP's tahoe, .....11hz LOWER....... on a non tested rig. Pricless :)

oh,... its got 60 all day. Our bass race runs actually start over a 60, so........ move a seat or some shit and its there. :)

20160501_075432_zpsy9mxwika.jpg

Thanks for the support guys, those of you that where live with us on FB and such, and the late night texts, and dick pics. Its all appreciated. lol...

Let me tell you, we said fuck it, and played some silly stuff on the way home. It fucking gets it. Trust me. It can make you feel uncomfy. We played one song 5 times, and just laughed our asses off. Its like a amusement ride...lol, no shit. Fucking trip.

stay tuned :) ..couldnt be happier tbh. ;)

Ppl have been posting vids in fb groups.. Victor and such. looks studpiddd.. Nice job :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ppl have been posting vids in fb groups.. Victor and such. looks studpiddd.. Nice job :good:

Thanks boo. Its fucking retarded. Sounds so good to. The top of the doors are NOT having a good day, but, everything else on that tank is SOLID as fuck. By far the most DEAD dead solid ive ever put my hands on. Yeo's back baffle in his van, that is around 13" thick was the most solid sounding "thump" ive laid my hands on. But, i gotta say, this enclosure is EVERY BIT as dead. Its like rapping on lead. No shit.

Gotta admit Hunter, we where shaky as fuck on the drive up. We hardly talked,.... just kinda sat there waiting for some shit to break lol.

On the way home, lol, we beat on that thing like it owed us money lol.......

We got Victor's jump drive off him, and was fucking around. He let it eat on one song, ....It fucked me up lol. We both just laughed and laughed. I laughed so much i was crying. Then started choking on my beer, and almost puked..... He had to pull over.... LOL. Epic lol....... Its seriously like a fucking amuzment park ride LOL. Fucking trip man...lol.

Thanks for the support bro. Hope you and yours are well buddy.

I think it's the privacy settings on Facebook. I'm logged in and everythibig, but it won't let me go to the page

Archived