Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Looks good brother. It just took me 2 hours to read from page 1, was worth it.

Appreciate the look bro. Mad respect right back at you. Love your rig, and desire. Wish you the best with all you have going on in the future bud.

Welp,.. say good buy to that bank of sex. See you no time soon i hope. Just sit there, and do work. ;)

18814_zpswfwtchgw.jpeg

with a bit of lexan front.......

18901_zpsz6tucb8w.jpeg

before the lexan window, but, with the "roof" on........

18816_zpsnwobidu1.jpeg

Amp mounting, and wiring a cummin..... :)

Look at you guys, getting all fancy. Good shit.

Fuck bro,.. we bought 482 feet of LED's to go around it all, and gonna have the lexan laser cut with a "design" and shit.......

No,.. no we didnt ..... :lol::lol:

there maybe a something something on the lexan, but........ MEH as fuck on leds and all that shit atm lol.

This thing is insane for sure, just saw the hole 20 pages and totally worth it, you think the 0.3 dbs you guys lost was because of the vibraflex on the floor?

Nice job Kyle, definitely tuned in!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

This thing is insane for sure, just saw the hole 20 pages and totally worth it, you think the 0.3 dbs you guys lost was because of the vibraflex on the floor?

Bro, i was going to message you. In fact, i swear i did. I swear i did.

I really wanted to speak to you about the vent. And a few other things. And bro, the ONLY thing i can guess where our loss came from, was repairing, and then deadening the floor. Thats ALL we did bro, and good bye .4 or so :(

We put the bracing in at the same time. We pulled that, retested, and it was the same. The ONLY thing thats different was the floor. Man, im soooooo glad you saw this. I havent seen ya around here much.

Wanted to bounce a idea or 8 off you.

Anyway, ....now,... the floor isnt getting changed. It is what it is. :( .

Can i ask ? Have you ever jumped up to high volt, and tested JUST that? Im really curious to see what happens here. Again, glad your in the thread, and hope your well dude. Stay gold mate.

and....... gaaaaaaaazing..... B)

18993_zpscmujy4gq.jpeg

18992_zpsipjyxy8n.jpeg

18985_zps9fftwvb7.jpeg

18991_zpslepetbbr.jpeg

18982_zpsqaufkhkd.jpeg

18999_zpsxszq931p.jpeg

You know what is odd? We actually GAINED room adding 20 batteries LOL... silly shit lol. Gain room putting 20 bats in. Who'd a thunk ?lol

The 3800's look effin tiny in there lol...... shit...

19000_zpssikhxzt4.jpeg

Bro, i was going to message you. In fact, i swear i did. I swear i did.

I really wanted to speak to you about the vent. And a few other things. And bro, the ONLY thing i can guess where our loss came from, was repairing, and then deadening the floor. Thats ALL we did bro, and good bye .4 or so :(

We put the bracing in at the same time. We pulled that, retested, and it was the same. The ONLY thing thats different was the floor. Man, im soooooo glad you saw this. I havent seen ya around here much.

Wanted to bounce a idea or 8 off you.

Anyway, ....now,... the floor isnt getting changed. It is what it is. :( .

Can i ask ? Have you ever jumped up to high volt, and tested JUST that? Im really curious to see what happens here. Again, glad your in the thread, and hope your well dude. Stay gold mate.

I haven´t seen any PM from you bud, dunno what happened there but you know im definitely available 24/7 for car audio´s conversations lol

Yes i guess it was the floor, remember that your port area was tested or built previously , once you reinforce anything in the cabin , peak frequency, impedance rise and many factors change, that´s why i don´t want to add any dynamat or wood to my floor, because i don´t want to test anything else on the port lol.

About the high voltage, don´t know if you saw me on senchez´s post and that´s why you are asking me , or, it´s pure coincidence, but i´m changing to high voltage in a few months, and yes , I WILL BE TESTING ONLY THAT , you know me, i always test a single thing at a time , whatever you need to know on high voltage let me know, i´ve used a couple of amps already and i definitely love them :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived