This is my 1962 Chevy Biscayne Wagon known as Bis-Kwik. I've been working on it for some time now and have put together a system that is a little different then most!

Now once you lift the rear floor hatch there is 2 Sundown Audio X10's hiding out ready to pound! The box was built by Jared Gibson and is all Birch

boxx_zpsvq5fsa9j.jpg

This is the future upgrade for the Wagon. 2 Sundown Audio Zv3 15's flush with the floor with curved ports!

zv3_zpsr0ixjvg4.jpg

So what is the current state of the build?

The top or bottom? The bottome one says "future" but it sure looks like real life and in progress to me.

Really nice work man!!

This is my 1962 Chevy Biscayne Wagon known as Bis-Kwik. I've been working on it for some time now and have put together a system that is a little different then most!

Now once you lift the rear floor hatch there is 2 Sundown Audio X10's hiding out ready to pound! The box was built by Jared Gibson and is all Birch

boxx_zpsvq5fsa9j.jpg

This is the future upgrade for the Wagon. 2 Sundown Audio Zv3 15's flush with the floor with curved ports!

zv3_zpsr0ixjvg4.jpg

The top or bottom? The bottome one says "future" but it sure looks like real life and in progress to me.

Really nice work man!!

The top one, the X10's I had to test fit the new box 4 the Zv3 15's before installing them for good. I still have to shave some on the bottom of the box so it will fit just right and build panels for it. I can't wait to have them in for good but for now I'm still rocking my X10's!!! I've got a bunch of other things I will add later on as well once the Zv3 15's are installed such as another XS Power D3400 battery, another run of Sky High 1/0 OFC power wire from front to back. I will be able to run my amp at full tilt then on them so I got to make sure I don't have no voltage drop!

More future upgrade parts! It's all just waiting to be installed!

DSCN3208_zpsaywwvoo2.jpg

DSCN3209_zpsfq1yzvpj.jpg

boxx_zpsvq5fsa9j.jpg

zv3_zpsr0ixjvg4.jpg

Really nice work man!!

The top one, the X10's I had to test fit the new box 4 the Zv3 15's before installing them for good. I still have to shave some on the bottom of the box so it will fit just right and build panels for it. I can't wait to have them in for good but for now I'm still rocking my X10's!!! I've got a bunch of other things I will add later on as well once the Zv3 15's are installed such as another XS Power D3400 battery, another run of Sky High 1/0 OFC power wire from front to back. I will be able to run my amp at full tilt then on them so I got to make sure I don't have no voltage drop!

Also if you refer back in some of my post you can see how I made everything quick connect! I can have my whole system out in a matter of minuets, as well as the lift up floor will come out real fast. I would be able to switch my subs in and out in maybe 30 minuets or so and that's me BSing around!! LOL

Damn dude, the work you do is seriously top notch, and unique.

Welcom to the forum by the way, hopefully you stick around after you win SOTM :drinks:

Damn dude, the work you do is seriously top notch, and unique.

Welcom to the forum by the way, hopefully you stick around after you win SOTM :drinks:

LOL Thanks man!!! I would be honored and surprised if I was to win the SOTM!!! I try to think all my builds ahead cause I know how I am!!!! I'm all ways up grading or changing things up so I try to make sure that I can do that in the future! I've already got another ideal that I've been kicking around in my head!!! I don't compete with my system I just enjoy having a good looking set-up and something that sounds good and a little different then everyone else s! Here is something a little odd I'm thinking about, buddy has already desighned the box to fit I would just have to pull the trigger on it! Eight Sundown Audio X6.5's in a fourth order hidden where the X10's are now

6.5%20box_zps4vyqahv6.jpg

How do you upload video's? I have a few of the X10's as well as one that Explains the whole car. Or there on Youtube under Bis-Kwik

How do you upload video's? I have a few of the X10's as well as one that Explains the whole car. Or there on Youtube under Bis-Kwik

DUPLICATE SORRY!

No but Me and Kyle grew up together! If you ask him about me he'll tell you I taught him all he know's! LOL that's bull crap I just helped him learn and got him on his way!!! I talked to him a few minuets ago! I was at his show to! Can't wait until this years Turn Down 4 What show!!!

Archived