Well I was going to wait a little bit but screw it! If you have seen or read any thing about my Wagon then you know I like to be a little different with my stuff! I don't compete or anything I just like to have a good sounding STEALTH system that will shock the HELL out of people when they see & hear it! So what better way to keep that going by changing my subs from 2 Sundown Audio X10's to 8 Sundown Audio X6.5sw in a 4th order hidden under the car! I know what most people will think that never heard them yet. "6.5 they won't hit" Well only thing I know to tell them is research cause these little Monster's GET DOWN for there size!

MY current set-up

Wagon%20shots%207_zpsc1vvha3k.jpg

THE LITTLE X6.5sw MONSTER!

This one was my test one before I dropped the cash on all 8 of them!

X6.5sw_zpsqpncbc15.jpg

x6.5swwww_zpso0lxsx8q.jpg

x6.5swww_zpshofqb9zh.jpg

Hanging out with big brothers! My Zv3 15's

DSCN3354_zpsjpmviwpu.jpg

​Box design but I'm not going into too much detail on this part YET! But it dang sure aint going to be no simple wood box!

6.5%20box_zps4vyqahv6.jpg

Just checked Fed-Ex 6 of them will show up today! Getting close to start time! :yahoo: I'm sure this will be the TRASH talk build! You are either going to HATE it or LOVE it! But from day one when I seen them little bastards I knew I wanted some of them!

I've heard some pretty good small woofers..these should do well

For no bigger then the cone area is they get down! Plus I decided to not go with the Zv3 15's I got cause I really don't want to destroy my Wagon with them! I love the X10's I got in it now but I'm sure the 8 X6.5sw will out perform them & look better!

I was on the edge of mounting one in each of my front doors...but after seeing reviews and further research, I decided to pass on these lil monsters in my doors. just too much force for my poor doors! tuned in ! 8)

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

OH it's going to be on soon! 6 off my 8 are here now! The 7th one in the pic is the one I've been testing with and have other plans for it in my Tahoe!

DSCN3483_zpsxdjfqtlr.jpg

DSCN3495_zps8md5tlow.jpg

DSCN3492_zpszbzclyfe.jpg

DSCN3489_zpsl7rnspvi.jpg

WELL HELLO 3/4" Plexi-Glass! Let's see what we can do with this!

DSCN3504_zpsljlwlxeh.jpg

DSCN3506_zpsbssrpipb.jpg

DSCN3507_zps3dleuddd.jpg

WOW I didn't expect this but there is a 24 hour FLASH vote off between me and RF's system for the SOTM! If you like my current build then cast a vote for it!

http://www.stevemead...our-flash-vote/

I want to see this...been thinking about 4 of the 6.5s for my truck.

Should be soon! Once the box is done I'll switch the X10's out for them!

Archived