well the guy last night that said " i sold him a dead amp" was suppoesed to get me a tracking number last night and well o and behold he has yet to do it, im geting a little pissed at this point, i refund his money and hes yet to do what he was suppoesed to, so fuck him im going to cancle his refund untill i recive my amp, and when and if i recive the amp will be the time he gets his money back and not untill then :angry:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Sorry bro. I think you got into a bad deal. I know none of us will know the deal or what happen but get it resolved lol. We dont need no more drama. Oh and that $3000 you might be getting me back, send me a few bucks for an amp for myself :)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

na he said last night when he was going to the movies .... monday will be too late for me, today withing the hour or cancle i go on the return.. that way it doesnt fully post and me be sol..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i guess its the mere fact, that he acted like i was aware of the bs with the amp, as soon as i was made aware of the issue i took care of it, and he is the one that said he would ship it back to me last night, im not the one that brought it up, so at the current moment im out the 240 i paid for the amp, plus the 200 i refunded and 20 shipping, so when a deal was finaly struck it would have been nice for both to follow thru with it completly , not just him get what he wants and say fuck the rest of the deal..

fuck it lol, go ahead and delete the thread, save the bs for the "other" fourm

Edited by mrwigglezdj

i guess its the mere fact, that he acted like i was aware of the bs with the amp, as soon as i was made aware of the issue i took care of it, and he is the one that said he would ship it back to me last night, im not the one that brought it up, so at the current moment im out the 240 i paid for the amp, plus the 200 i refunded and 20 shipping, so when a deal was finaly struck it would have been nice for both to follow thru with it completly , not just him get what he wants and say fuck the rest of the deal..

fuck it lol, go ahead and delete the thread, save the bs for the "other" fourm

what do you expect he was calling you and trying to contact you in any way possible with no luck. Of course hes going to think the worse, just like you are now.