March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

i will agree that sideshow has a good build.. its clean and original it deserves to win one but it wouldn't be fair to take it away from the person who got the most votes.. yeah we get it. you like his build better but that alone does not make him the winner. the votes do.. do 2 politicians serve as presidents at the same time or the one with the most electoral votes?

Actually president used to be the person who came in first place and the vice president was whoever came in second.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

used to be you said it used to but things change just like SOTM that has seen a few changes.. those are 2 positions to fill, here there is only one price

Why?

Change it.......

Im not electing a fucking president... Im saying there are 2 people that deserve a win on this "lil thingy"

Im not asking thomas to fix the health care system, NOR am i asking sideshow to fix the medical shit.........

The voting GOT FUCKED.. and so...... if up to me.... i said what i would do......

(and the nation will be fine regaurdless)

edit - bro ? are you adding Razon guy?... dont.... thats not happening (i dont suspect)

I saying give the "share" between sideshow and RF......

fuck the most votes.. like i said.. that got scewed...

A bunch of votes will discounted from all parties, so we will see who actually ends up with most.

As for two winners, I don't like it. It is what it is, even if by only one vote.

thank you ken.

I'm sure whatever happens whatever one of them gets the win the other has a really good chance of winning next month.

They are both being cool about it so I don't think they care either way.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm sure the mods and Steve already have something in the works to resolve this issue.

A bunch of votes will discounted from all parties, so we will see who actually ends up with most.

As for two winners, I don't like it. It is what it is, even if by only one vote.

there wont be any discounted.. from anyone but the leader....

The OTHER 2... ... wont have any removed... LOOK at the voting list.

But ok.. you want one winner... thats cool.

Me.. in this case... id do something different.. Just me. Even by one vote.......

im deleting all my post..I dont want to be the cause of SOTM being closed forever because some people cant deal with who they voted for lose

funny thing is, we still dont know who won and people already bitching on who should take the price.. votes still need to get counted..

per N8.. Razon was down 20+votes and still got more votes that dont qualify.. maybe the 2 in the 40+ votes will end with 15 and someone else will be the winner

dude...

why are you and other even looking at razon ?

Im talking about the the other 2.....

i think we should think about what we say here. this could be the cause for Steve to shutdown SOTM indefinitely because we cant act like adults.. fuck it. if he didnt win, better luck next time.

i rather him have a chance next month then to not have a chance at all

Archived